Thursday, December 25, 2003

Indonesians... or Klingons?

Some years ago while my youngest bro was still in high school, he and I decided to chat in a chatroom. We were not familiar with mIRC and such, in fact we didn't even know that it existed. We couldn't even use ICQ and the like 'cause there was a firewall. So we chose a site where people could chat, and we chatted. We were too lazy to chat privately, since we chose to be in a room that was empty, anyway. There were only the two of us. And we talked and talked, merrily writing messages in our mother tongue, Indonesian.

After a while, someone appeared on the screen, commenting, "Hey, Klingons should be in the Trekkie room!" Then (s)he left before we were able to say anything to her or him.

Ha, to some people, perhaps Indonesian language is as exotic and foreign as Klingon's...

Made me curious to learn Klingonian.

However, since:
1. I'm not a Trekkie
2. I'm not that interested
3. I'm too lazy to find out where I can learn in
I just left it as that, heheheh.

One day, perhaps, I can proudly say, "I'm an Indonesian, but maybe also a Klingonian. You decide."

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!