Wednesday, December 24, 2003

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

*continuing the song*
O Christmas tree, o Christmas tree...

Oh, how I adore Christmas! I usually trade gifts and wishes--though I'm not a Christian myself. For this Christmas, I really want to meet my best friend, Nyachan... I miss her very much.

Maybe I'll bake some apple muffins this Christmas. Yum! I wish my twin brother could be here to eat the muffins with me. I miss you, Ndi.

I'm sure Quisalas would appreciate some muffins. Though afterwards he might grumpily ask how many calories one muffin contains, heheh. *evil thought* Maybe, just maybe, I should bake chocolate chip cookies or another fruit cake especially for him... What do you think, Love?

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!