Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Some Thank You's

Read the manga Jigoku Sensei Nube vol 12 a several days ago. There was this story when Nube had to fight God of Poverty. He used every means, to no avail. Later on when Nube laughed in happiness, knowing he had many friends that cared, the God left him, saying that he feared someone whose happiness didn't solely come from money (or something like that).

Like Nube, I have many people that care for me. I feel utterly blessed receiving their love and giving my love in return.

Today I broke down and cried, feeling happiness was drained away from me. Almost instantly I received waves of love and sympathy, healing the wounds in my heart, cleansing my soul.

Thank you, dearest Love. For being both my rock and my clay. For believing in me. For reminding me always how strong I am when I even forget that I have my own strength deep inside. Amin mela lle, Quisalas.

Thank you, my angel, my prince of light, my twin, Andi. Thank you for loving me. I love you so much, Duo dear.

Thank you, my son, Ins. Simply for showing that you care.

Thank YOU, My Lord. For Your Love and Kindness. For every single thing.

I am strong now.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!