Sunday, September 19, 2004

My Inner Voice

I remember well. The darkest hours. The bleakest moments of my life. When I thought it was just wonderful to stop. I always wondered what it would be like in the other side, anyway. So it might be as well.

I also remember. A newfound strength within suddenly emerged. A voice, pure and simple, said, "Live. Live and help others. Heal them. It's your calling. Your purpose in life."

That was the first time I really acknowledged the inner voice.

Up to now I always try to listen to it. Call it a gut-feeling, hunch, intuition, anything. I trust my inner voice. It is not one hundred accurate, but almost. It helps and guides me. Deciding which path to choose. Which direction to follow. What I should do and how to work things out.

I chose you. And I'm glad.

I still believe we will conquer the world, Quisalas.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!