Wednesday, September 21, 2005

On Fire!

Another book before Ramadhan starts... is it possible? Would like to try my limitation and ability. Well, at least, I'd like the new book to be halfway done before the fasting month appears. I don't know whether I'm being realistic or not. Maybe it's the depressed side of me talking. And yes, sometimes I have the tendency to bury my sorrow in my works. It's not healthy, I know. But at least I'm being creative about it.

My partner nicknamed me well. Call me Firedancer--the one who loves to play with fire. Especially the fire within.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Donna, how many books have you published? Could you tell us the titles?

Anonymous said...

ayoo mbak....semangatt....:)

Primadonna Angela said...

hi pram, so far i've only published one book, it's called quarter life fear. for more information, you can click the july 2005 archive on my blog. my second book will be published some time later, also by gpu, but i don't know exactly when. :)

makasih, di, iya, ini lagi berusaha, hehe.

Anonymous said...

skg tinggal hati, niat nggak melakukannya...hehehehe

semangat, semangat, semangat! haaaaaaiiikkkkkkkkkkk........

Primadonna Angela said...

niat ya niat, tapi kadang kalo di depan pc bayiku langsung melucu-lucukan diri minta perhatian. ^^;

Anonymous said...

allĂ´ lagi

Baca2 archive-nya : hmmm..
« Anybody knows how to pronounce "pajamas"? My partner and I have different opinions regarding this. So confusing. »

American English eh.
a in pajamas, as in a in jam
me thinks.... LOL

yg pasti brit eng pyjamas, a in father. kalo ini saya yakin. dan biasanya am. eng kebalikannya. normalnya.

oyah, saya masih ngga jelas ttg buku yg donna tulis. maafkan saya si bodoh ini.

ciao ciao a+

shanshine said...

Wow...chayoo Donna! u can do it girl...Can I have a sneak peak?? hihiihi

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!