Wednesday, April 05, 2006

*Sigh*

My assistants had to return home. A relative had just passed away. They left in a hurry--meaning, I have to juggle between translating (it's almost done, but I haven't edited it yet!), taking care of Aza, and maintaining the household. So far I've washed the dishes, washed the clothes and dried them in the sun. The house's still a mess. Luckily my parents agreed to babysit Aza for the whole day today. It helps a lot. At least it gives me a chance to rearrange things for a while.

Tomorrow... I don't know. My partner will stay in the office till 5-6. In the mean time, I have to take care of Aza--the whole day, by myself. I also have to cook, clean, and translate when I have the time.

Oh, the bittersweet experience of motherhood!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihihihihihihihi......ente emang ibu rumah tangga yang baik....hehehehehe......

Anonymous said...

capek ya don! tiap hari aku begini terus. sampai puyeng, kadang2 mikir males bersih2 toh besok kotor lagi hehehe...

Iwok said...

hehehe back to be a good mother and a housewife. Enjoy it DOn, and ev'thing will be just fine.

Primadonna Angela said...

tergantung definisimu tentang "baik", irf. ^_^

iya, ti. capek. tapi ngeliat berantakan males juga sih.

makasih dukungannya mas iwok! rindu menulis lama2 nih, hiks..

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!