Thursday, April 19, 2007

Kids!

Conversation with Aza this morning: (needless to say, it's in Indonesian, so I translate it to English.)

Aza: Mami, you're kind!
Me: Why, thank you. Why do you think I'm kind, Sweetie?
Aza: Because you bathed me and helped me to wear clothes!
My mother, who often bathes Aza and helps him to wear clothes: Am I kind too?
Aza: NO!
Me & My Mother: Why?
Aza: You're just NOT!
Me to My Mother: I guess he's still upset because you scolded him earlier when he was whiny.
Aza: *glaring at my mother who is holding Chika* NO!
My Mother to Me: Or perhaps he's just jealous because I'm holding Chika.
Me: That, too.

3 comments:

indahjuli said...

He...he...Aza dah bisa protes.
Apalagi kalau ngak diperhatiin yah :)

salam manis

Nadiah Alwi - Write at Home Mom said...

Oh...kids and their jealousy...

:D

Hannie said...

ya ampun, gedean topeng spidey dari aza... :D

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!