Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Updates About Chika




Time passes by so fast. Chika is 5 weeks now. She can raise her head for more than one minute when she lies flat on her stomach. Amazing. I thought babies are supposed to do that when they are about 3 or 4 months old. Aza could do that when he was about 4 months old, and even then, it was not as long as one minute.

We get to know her better. Now, I can guess when she is hungry, tired, bored, cold, hot, sleepy, uneasy, uncomfortable because her diaper is soiled, etc.

I'm proud of her because when being shot (BCG) this morning, she didn't cry much. Two or three secs, that's it. Aza was like that, too.

She is allergic to some things that I eat. Right now I can only pinpoint cheese and nuts as the culprits. In the mean time, the doctor told me to undergo a certain diet.

She hasn't changed much in five weeks. See the two pictures, you'll see what I mean. She is chubbier now, true. When she was born, she was 3,2 kgs and 49 cms. Now she's 4 kgs and 53 cms.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!