Thursday, May 17, 2007

What Kind of Books Do You Like to Write?

Well, I love writing popular fiction. I enjoy writing for teenagers and adults (but not anything with "adult content" in it, if you see what I mean). I love writing (or learning to write) witty, amusing stories. Stories that can touch many people's hearts and minds. Stories that will linger in the readers' minds, helping them to recognize what they really want and need.

One day, I'd love to write non-fiction books. Self-empowerment ones, probably.

I also long to write children stories. Classic ones. Like Beatrix Potter's, Cicely Mary Barker's, or Dr. Seuss'.

And oh, of course, I hope my collection of poems (most of them in English) is going to be published.

So many books inside me, waiting to be written!

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!