Thursday, May 24, 2007

Writing Seminar in Madania

After isman and I delivered the writing seminar/workshop in Madania, the teachers kindly took us around. This picture was taken in Math class for junior high school students. I think the classes are awesome. So colorful and interesting. The students have their own lockers, too. Cool! I was amazed to know the students were very creative (I browsed some of their writing assignments).

Unfortunately we couldn't stay long. My brother and my parents' assistant are sick, so we were in a hurry to return to Bandung.

One day, if Madania decides to invite my partner and yours truly again, I'd love to browse around for hours!

More pictures can be found here.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!