Friday, June 15, 2007

There are Times When...

...I feel so proud of my partner. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of him all of the time (if that's not the case, I wouldn't choose him to be the love of my life). Yet, as you readers probably can imagine, there are moments when you feel like soaring your spirit high in the sky, so happy you are, to have a talented, wonderful partner.

isman was accepted as one of 15 Indonesian writers in Ubud Festival! With other literary writers such as Ahmad Tohari, Ratih Kumala, and Ratna Indraswari Ibrahim, isman would be the one and only humor writer representing Indonesia in Ubud Festival in September 2007. Congratulations, Quisalas!

2 comments:

Oink Tralala said...

wahh selamat ya buat isman! jangan lupa oleh-oleh ceritanya yang panjang yaaa...

Hannie said...

wahhh... selamat yah!!! keren banget tuh, diundang ke bali. duh, pengin juga! :P

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!