Got this award from my dear friend, M. Wow, I'm honored. I'm supposed to give this award to five more girls (who are supposed to award five more girls and so on). So hereby, I decide to award Rockin' Girl Blogger Award to... (in alphabetical order)
1. Ayu Prameswary. I enjoy reading her reviews about books and movies. I usually read what she has to say about a book/movie before checking it out.
2. Kori Suryani. I also find her reviews helpful, and sometimes, amusing. I'm also a regular visitor to this blog (she writes it with her partner, Surya).
3. Labibah Zain. Founder of Blogfam, mother of three, writer of countless short stories (she even wrote a short stories collection, published by Yayasan Obor Indonesia), post-grad student (am I right, Bibah?), and oh my, so many more. I love reading her entries. She's an inspiring lady. Busy, but not that busy, for she still has time to socialize in the net.
4. Rini Nurul Badariah. She puts many relevant information about writing and editing tips/information in her blog. For those who aspire to be a writer/editor/translator, her entries might be useful.
5. Tria Barmawi. This prolific writer shares her thoughts about life in her blog. If you love her books, then you'll love her entries!
Don't forget to pass the awards to others, dear friends!