I have to list several items that I need/want. I often forget them. Many times, as I go out, I plan to buy them. Yet, when I get home, I realize that I've forgotten! Maybe by writing them down, I will remember.
(in no particular order)
1. Lightbulb. A bright one. I often create accessories at night, and the not-so-bright light starts to hurt my eyes.
2. Body butter from Body Shop. My dear friend, Pretty M, wrote about it in her blog. I can't wait to buy then try it.
3. A plain, porcelain teacup with saucer. I know it may sound silly, but I prefer to drink my tea in special cups. They look (and probably taste) tastier, hehe. I haven't found the perfect, simple yet elegant teacup yet.
4. Lip balm. I usually use the regular one, like chapstix. But this time I'll probably get one from Body Shop.
5. Colorful stockings, thick type. Mewant green, purple and dark blue!
6. New digicam. I have to ask my dad and partner to accompany me buying one.
7. Lockets. Silver ones (gold ones are too expensive). I want to wear one with the pictures of my partner and babies inside. One I will give to Aza, another to Chika.
That would be all for now...