Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fruity Birthday


When my dad took me to the nearby Tiki (to send some stuff for Rumah Pernik's customers), the traffic was so crowded that I felt like cursing every two or three minutes. Then a flash of inspiration hit me. Hey, soon I'd be 31. I should be more mature, wiser, fruitful...

Fruit? Why not? So I asked my dad to go to a fruit store. I planned to buy cherries, alas, I wasn't that lucky. I ended up with fresh dates, peaches, plums, and a rare fruit called... jamblang (I'm not really sure if I spell it correctly or not).

Yum yum!

I hope this year and the following I'll be more fruitful and productive (career-wise, obviously)!

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!