Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My First Soap!

I got a book today from BookMooch.com, in soap-making. That inspired me to create my own soap! Unfortunately I lack several ingredients, so I just had to make do with what I have. And I didn't actually follow a recipe from the book, but still, it turned out to be okay.

I used several soap bars that I rummaged from my closet, and added a dash of cinnamon powder. The result? The soap still smells of glycerine yet the cinnamon provides a mild exotic flavor. I'm still not that satisfied with the result, though, and I long to go to a special store to buy the necessary ingredients. And I can't wait to try making bath salt and liquid soap!!!

So, one of my targets for 2008 has been done. Namely, in learning/making something new!

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!