Friday, January 18, 2008

What's Up, D?

My mom's been released from the hospital, thank God. I still worry about her though, since she can be stubborn sometimes. Okay. I was being harsh. Not sometimes, but most of the time! Well, anyway. Business is doing good. My kids are learning new tricks, meaning, they are getting more and more troublesome. To me, during one of the bad days, I feel like crawling under the blanket and sleep all day.

I also feel weary body and soul, and my partner suggested that I take it easy. I will do that to conserve my energy, for I have several big projects coming up. And I have this sudden urge to do some cleaning up. I'll rearrange some stuff in the bedroom first, then my work place, in order to keep the chi going and positive energy flourishing.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!