Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Prewedding Picture

Some people asked me why I chose not to display my wedding pictures on the net. To my partner and yours truly, weddings are sacred. Especially ours. That is why we prefer to keep them on our own. Suffice to say, it was done in Javanese style, with those heavy hairdo, myriad of layers of cosmetics and all that. And no, I believe I was not hideous or something (like the accusation of some). I was moderately pretty. But still, I don't feel like showing off my pretty wedding pictures to all. Sorry.

I decided to share a prewedding picture instead. It's one of those. Taken in Lembang. isman and I were still very thin!

And yes, I don't have a scanner, so I took the picture using my digicam. Ha ha.





No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!