Monday, January 05, 2009

A Package from Korea

Early this morning I got a hefty package from a friend in Korea. I'm very, very surprised because along with the Hello Kitty calculator that he promised (well, it's a barter actually... isman's newest book for a black calculator!) he gave me lots of brochures, dried ginkgo and maple leaves... and to my delight, a lux book about French Alps.

I'm very touched and surprised with these. They are incredible materials for my future books. Thank thee, Mr. M, may Lord bless thee always!!!

1 comment:

mamipapa said...

wah..di korea emang pohon ginkobiloba nya yang beken, apalagi pas autumn n rubah warna..banyak bgt yg poto2 hehehe

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!