Friday, December 31, 2010

Targets for 2011

I prefer the word target than resolution. Resolution sounds loftier and more pretentious to yours truly, and it's like seeing the full moon on a clear night. It's visible, probably you think it's reachable (to astronauts perhaps), however it can lull you into thinking, yeah, yeah, one day, someday.

I have simple targets. I set four, for 2011. In no particular order, they are:

1. Write at least one manuscript.
2. Translate at least one book.
3. Try out a new recipe at least once a month.
4. Bake some cookies and share them to my friends during Ramadan.

Happy new year, everyone! Have a better year!

PS: The picture is my spinach omelet, or eggah bi sabaneh.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!