This nom delish is one of our favorite treats. And it's fairly easy to make. My kids and I enjoy making them. Of course, it takes longer time if you make them with kids... but hey, sometimes it's more rewarding.
Make sure you put them in the fridge for at least an hour first before serving, for more nom nomness.
Cherry Chocolate Balls
- 300 gram milk biscuits (we use the type called Marie biscuit)
- 200 ml chocolate condensed milk
- Chocolate rice
- Maraschino cherries (red), drained from the juice
- 1 teaspoon of rum (or rum essence)
- Mash biscuits until they reach sand-like quality.
- Add condensed milk and then rum, mix well.
- Roll the dough until it forms into a ball, flatten it and put one cherry inside. Cover the cherry with the dough then roll it into some chocolate rice (I chose multicolored ones).
- Put 'em in the fridge for a while, aye it's done!