Thursday, February 27, 2014

Simple Recipe of the Day: Noodle and Corned Beef Casserole

When I was really sick last month, my partner and I stocked some instant foods. Just in case. 

Yesterday, as I was checking my supplies, I found some noodles. I want to turn them into something more nutritious and I thought about casserole.

As he was mixing the ingredients (yes, he often helps me in the kitchen), my partner told me that it was really gross. "This yucky thing," he told me, "how are we supposed to eat it?" I just patted his hand playfully and said, "Oh, you will. And I bet your son will have a second helping."

My prediction, not surprisingly, came true.

Aza loved it so much that he took two portions. And he got another for his lunch.

Ah, well. There goes my breakfast...

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!