Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 10: Someone I Don't Talk to As Much As I'd Like To

I wish I could talk more to my best friend's husband. He and I write emails almost daily, yet due to our hectic lives, sometimes we only manage to write short mails. He is a single dad with two almost teenage sons, and I myself have a son and daughter to take care of. I wish one day we'd be able to talk more about our lives.

He is an honorable man. My late best friend admired him so much. I admire him too, for his strength and attention to details. He and I were raised in different countries, different families. Yet we share many similar values. We often share difficulties and joy in raising children.

And almost everyday, he shares flower pictures from his neighborhood. Such a sweet man.

My best friend told me several times, how lucky she was to have him. He made her happy, he took care of her. Even until the end, he was there for her.

9 comments:

ima darmayanti said...

terimakasih gan inponya menarik sekali, semoga saja artikel ini bisa bermanpaat bagi yang membacanya.

Ciri-Ciri Mata Silinder Dan Pengobatannya said...

raquell berarti Pembawa dalam Bahasa Roma kuno
agustien berarti Keberuntungan dalam Bahasa Arab kuno

Obat Anti Penuaan Dini Paling Jitu said...

Apotek Herbals said...

Terimakasih, Semoga Bermanfaat

Obat Ejakulasi Dini Paling Mujarab said...

Terimakasih, Semoga Bermanfaat

cara mengobati penyakit jengger ayam said...

artikel-nya bermanfaat banget, terima kasih

Unknown said...

Inilah Obat Ampuh Untuk Mengobati Liver

pengobatan penyakit secara alami said...

Terimakasih atas informasinya semoga bermanfaat untuk kita semua, salam sehat selalu dari Toko Zahra herbal

Anonymous said...

“Hidup itu membutuhkan perjuangan, karena gak ada satu hal pun yg bisa sukses tanpa sebuah perjuangan”

Obat GERD
Obat Ampuh Untuk GERD
Obat Epilepsi
Obat Herbal Lipoma
Obat Jantung Anak Bocor

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!