Thursday, January 29, 2004

Live in Love

It doesn't take much to touch my heart. Perhaps many of us want to be loved and cared for. Appreciated and thought of. And of course, to me, it is always nice to know that a special someone thinks well of you. That is why I always try to show the world that I care so much for my loved ones. Many times the ones I love seem to take me for granted. It's their call. It's my choice to be hurt and all that knowing some just don't care back. But it's okay. I just want to live in love.

That is why I love Valentines, birthdays, anniversaries, any kinds of events that allow me to share loving words and moments with my loved ones. I don't know why but they tend to be less suspicious if I shower them with love during these events. I wonder sometimes, why is it hard to tell the world that you have no ulterior motives? That you are sincere? Can't you be nice without people suspecting that you are trying to gain something from them? Maybe too many people in this world only care and love if need be. A sad thought.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!