Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Tarot Reading for the Day
(Zen Style)


Decided not to use Celtic Cross this time, too complicated and I fear that I don't have enough energy. So I just selected four cards.

Card #1: 4 of Fire (Action): Participation
Card #2: King of Rainbow (Physical): Abundance
Card #3: Ace of Fire (Action): The Source
Card #4: 0 of Major Arcana: The Fool

Most likely in near future I'll be involved in something. I'll socialize with others, whether I like it or not. Or maybe I'll join something--a competition? Sounds promising.

I now live in abundance. I am in harmony. My time to rest and savor the flavor of the world. A man of high influence might come to my life, elevating me to a higher position.

The Source. Here lies the problem. I have been excusing myself with writer's blockitis for several days. And I know I have to contact The Source to maintain my creativity and perseverance. Somehow I still feel reluctant to do so.

The Fool. I am writing this with a smile. To solve the problem, I'll just trust myself to where things flow. Unafraid of what might be in store for me. The card also represents my partner. Hmmm.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!