Monday, February 16, 2004

Unimportant News

Posted some letters today!
Finally had the strength and willingness to walk to the post office. Then went shopping. Drat. Some senior high schools whistled at me, saying, "Hey, baby, why don't we introduce each other and be good friends?" Another called out, "Hey, you, girl in white shirt!" I just quickened my pace, muttering spells of protection.

Decided to sew a pouch for my new Tarot deck!
Hooray! I'll be able to bring the cards where ever I go. Maybe I should sew pouches for the candles and crystals as well.

Bought ice cream!
Nothing's gonna stop me from eating it tonight!


Inspired by my cute cousin, Wulan.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!