Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Things I've Done in the Last Couple of Days

Reading Belgarath, The Sorcerer. After finishing The Belgariad (5 books), The Malloreon (5 books), and Polgara the Sorceress, I can't help but be influenced by Eddings' style of writing. Several times I caught myself in the act of rolling my eyes while saying, "Would I do that?" I even dreamt of Polgara and Belgarath. I hope to finish the book today, for I still have Rivan Codex. After reading this Codex, my visit to the realms of Belgarath and Polgara will be over. Can't wait for that to happen!

Typing, Printing, Sending. I busied myself with working. Planned to have a nice little holiday tomorrow.

Shopping. Can you imagine how happy I was finding a perfect pan for making omelettes and pancakes? On second thought, maybe you can't. It's an internal thing, I guess.

Worrying and Praying. My dear uncle in Surabaya, my mother's youngest brother, had an operation yesterday. The chance of surviving is 50:50. The operation was a success, but he hasn't regained consciousness yet. I hope he'll be okay...

Things I'll Do Today

Typing, Printing, Sending. Work, work, work. And as usual, just when I'm concentrating the most on doing something, interruptions come. Arrrgg!

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!