Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Baby Talk

My baby's two point five kilograms already. The doctor said that most likely he'd be born in late June (at the latest).

Late June is only weeks away...

I am torn. Confused. Am I ready? My life will surely change. The huge baby box in the bedroom is just the preliminary of something gigantic. Will it be
a chaotic disorder like what my life used to be? Will I be happier, listening to my baby's laughters and cries? Will I feel blessed or even taste pangs of regret?

There is no turning back. Maybe that's what scares me so. I feel so messy and uncomfortable, my life's gyrating into The Unknown.

Maybe it's time to wash my face and then rest. I'm sure a miracle is going to happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!