Friday, June 18, 2004

My miracles

If you believe in it, miracles and surprises occur everyday.

Yesterday I got a call from a long-lost friend. He called me all the way from the States. He was worried because he had not heard from me for ages. I did write him several e mails some time last year, but apparently he received none of them. It was awfully sweet of him.

And today I got a belated gift for my marriage from another friend in Japan. They're simple things, yet they mean a lot to me. I could sense the sincerity and genuine affection that lie underneath the gift.

I have never met both of them. Yet I feel deep connection with them. The wonders of internet! The miracles of life! I weep in joy knowing how blessed and loved I am.

And now I'm ready to deliver a miracle of my own...

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!