Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

I'm not a Christian yet I choose to celebrate Winter Solstice a.k.a. Christmas. I love the atmosphere where you're supposed to be giving and loving (the reality might be different, though). Spent the Christmas Eve talking with my partner, watching Aza sleeping peacefully. My parents-in-law, bro and sis in law were here. We had lunch together in the afternoon. Typical family get-together but I still enjoy it.

Now I'm waiting for my parents to be here, then we'll eat lunch together. Maybe I'll do a little shopping. I plan to make blackforest pudding tomorrow. Just a small celebration to thank the Lord for everything Lord has bestowed me and my family.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!