Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Full Moon

I always feel a lil' bit emotional during full moon. In the past I did not realize it. When moodiness hit, I usually thought, oh well, there ya go, maybe I was too tired/busy/overwhelmed or something.

Until a few years ago, I never really thought of full moon as something magical. Inspirational and beautiful, yes. But full of magic and strong vibes? Nah.

I've been feeling edgy and wary all evening. My hands are tingling, bursting with energy. I feel goosebumps all over. I feel a presence--no, several beings, hovering around me. But they're not evil. They just want to keep me company.

Ah, full moon. Perfect time to meditate and pray.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!