Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Baby Can Smile!

She's been smiling since she was about four weeks' old. Unfortunately my partner and I haven't been able to take pictures of her smiling. She has this lopsided smile that makes my heart ache everytime I see it. I never thought I could love again after having Aza. Yet now I know I love both children differently, uniquely.

Her active time is usually about ten p.m. She begins to take interest of her surroundings. She loves to coo and gurgle. It seems that she wants to communicate with us.

I love nibbling her cheeks. She is so chubby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aahh.. so sweet! Jadi pengen nyium!! *cupss*

Hannie said...

mmmuachhh buat Chika.
iya tuh, chubby banget siihhh!!! :)

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!