Monday, May 14, 2007

Baby on the House!

Having a new baby in the house is like swimming in the open sea. It can be exiciting yet tiring at the same time. You worry a lot. Sharks. Fatigue. Fresh water. Storms. Many things, they're endless.

There's a time when you feel like seeing land ahead, then you'll be disappointed knowing that it's just a wee isle. Still, you are confident that one day you'll reach the destination. It's just a matter of time.

To me, having a baby means a life of constant worry and happiness. Sometimes, seeing my first baby, my heart swells with pride, so big that I could burst. He's a big boy now. I might not raise him to the best child there is, but I've tried my best to love and care for him.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!