Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Writing vs Playing with Aza

These days, Aza seems to detest seeing me writing. Ohkay, so he also feels jealous when I hold Chika. I guess he'd love it so, if I can spare him 24 hours each day to accompany him playing.

Two days ago, as I was trying to revise my manuscript, Aza called me. "Mami, Mami, please take a picture of me!" he said, with his winning smile. So he posed with his cars, and I took this picture. He asked me to take more and more pictures. He smiled everytime.

I found it extremely difficult to work after seeing his expressions... so priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi kak donna...

Aku masih setia ngikutin blog vervain, cuma nggak bisa ninggalin comment. Hiks... ini di warnet ;p

Duh aza, masih kecil dah punya gaya... cute.

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!