Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hoo Boy, I Really LOVE Questions! Now, What Should I Write? Hmm...

Got this from Nats.

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Done. Am I supposed to write it down? Gee. Okay.. since it's a thesaurus, the words might not make sense. "...tupi (pandangan); melingkupi; meli..."

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Done. And what's the purpose of that again?

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Pimp My Ride International Edition.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
Around 01.00

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
01.11

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My partner playing PS2, the hum of the fridge and dispenser, the annoying song that my mind stubbornly continues to play.

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night. Buying groceries.

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Chika's sleeping face.

9. What are you wearing?
Shorts and matching shirt.

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes... about Artemis Fowl. *cough, cough*

11. When did you last laugh?
Several hours ago, watching Aza trying to talk his way out of trouble that he caused.

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A pre-wedding pic of isman and yours truly.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Why don't you visit a house where a toddler and a baby reside? Nothing will surprise you anymore.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Does my opinion matter?

15. What is the last film you saw?
Pursuit of Happyness (just a few scenes at the beginning), Stranger than Fiction.

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Education insurance for Aza and Chika. The rest? Put it in the bank until my partner and I decide on a business that we'll undertake.

17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Why should I?

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
That's a billion dollar question. I have to ponder about it for at least a week before reaching a decision.

19. Do you like to dance?
Sometimes.

20. George Bush:
Quoting Sunny Baudelaire: Busheney! (you can view the translation of this word in A Series of Unfortunate Events vol 9, hehe!)

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I already have a girl, though she's not my first baby. Years ago, when I was foolish and young, I loved the name Amy Amanda Cleopatra. Now, that name sounds ridiculous.

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Years ago I'd probably name him Aragorn or Tanthalas or something to that effect. Thank goodness that time has passed me by.

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
No. Oh, okay, if it's for three or make it, six months at the longest. More than that, no, thank you very much.

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I don't want God to say anything. A simple hug will do.

25. 4 people who must also do this meme in THEIR journal:
If you want to answer these questions too, be my guest.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!