Saturday, July 21, 2007

For Umbrella's Sake!

As I was queueing to pay my Harry Potter, I overheard a couple talking. The woman blamed the man for not arriving a few minutes' shorter, for if they did, they'd get a free umbrella from Gramedia Bookstore. She seemed to badger her man for being late--overslept, not seeming to be anxious in driving her to the bookstore.

I was amazed. I mean, he did drive her there, didn't he? Yet she blindly ignored this, choosing to nag him. It's just an umbrella. Isn't the relationship more important?

Somehow I can't really understand other people's priorities...

1 comment:

si kiky said...

well ya...so people are heartless....

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!