Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Chika, Seven Months

Chika is seven months' old now. She is now learning how to crawl. Unfortunately she seems to inherit my traits. I could only crawl backwards when I was a baby! So whenever she wants to move forward, she'll end up pushing herself to the opposite direction.

We now know that she does not really like the taste of apples and pears.

She is a mild-mannered baby. She cries when she has a reason to.

She loves playing with (almost) anything that we give her. From balls to pens. Or colorful papers.

Her favorite word right now is "buah". She often wakes up in the middle of the night, uttering, "Buah!" then sleeps again. I have no idea what it means. (My mom told me that I was like that, too, saying "buah" now and then.)

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!