Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cleaning Up Time!

I have to admit I haven't done my homework (a.k.a. cleaning my workspace) for a while. Late this afternoon, something hit me. I grabbed my portable vacuum cleaner and began cleaning vigorously. I was amazed to note how much dust has accummulated! Boy!

I also got rid of several things. I rearranged stuff and rewrote my priorities (Aza deleted the previous priorities). My workspace is neater, even though I'm still dissatisfied with the result. I plan to rearrange books and all in the shelves when Aza stays at my parents'.

Aza kept trying to help--resulting, more works to do! He loves using rags and wiping dirty furniture. The result? More cough... yikes.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!