Friday, September 21, 2007

Concerning Shoes

I'm not a shoes-addict. With me, my guilty please has always been jewelry. Sparkling stuff. Crystal and semi-precious jewels. (For some reasons, I find diamonds and other precious stones too garish to be worn daily. It doesn't mean that I don't like them...) Yet when I spot a pair of lovely shoes, I am often tempted. Very. Usually when I look at the price, I will scoot away.

Several weeks ago, as my partner was looking for the right shoes (his feet are rather peculiar, so it's quite difficult to find a decent pair) I fell in love with this pair. It's quite expensive to my standard. Yet I went ahead and buy them.

I put these shoes in the box for a while. I found them too cute, didn't want to ruin them!

Yet when I used them yesterday, I felt cheated. Because my daily shoes are more comfortable, even though they are less expensive (around 50% or so) than this pair!

Okay, so the shoes look pretty... but to practical lil' me, I prefer comfort, thank you very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Halo mbak :)
duh sepatuna kembaran deh :D

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!