Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Mooncake (Mid-Autumn) Festival!

Tonight is very special to me! I feel like celebrating Autumn Equinox alias Mid-Autumn Festival. It holds a special significance for me, being a witch (and especially a romantic, though my definition of it might be different than yours). I will light a special candle tonight and meditate, thanking God for each blessing and happiness I have. Maybe I'll even read Tarot cards for my own enjoyment.

Unfortunately I couldn't see the moon when I gazed at the sky a couple of hours ago. After this I will eat a portion of my mooncake with tea, trying to absorp the grandiose of the moon. Or Solinari, as I sometimes call it.

The picture is taken from here.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!