Monday, September 24, 2007

I Can't Change the Way You Think About Me

It's tiring to deal with someone so judgmental. Someone so narrow-minded. When I call just to say hi, you'll be apprehensive, believing that I seek to belittle you with my happy life. When I don't call, you'll be convinced that I have forgotten about you. It's all about you, you, you.

Whatever I say or do, you will still think I'm wrong. If I talk about myself, about my books, you'll snicker and say, "Oh yeah, of course it is easy for you. It always is. You have your own computer, internet, everything. Me? I have nothing." If I ask how you've been, you'll shower me with your pitiful condition and everything. Great conversation, huh?

Tell you what, I get tired of your complains and everything. And I'm very, very selective now. I surely don't want to be a wastebasket to others who always find faults within me.

We were friends. Were. Let's move on to our separate, different lives, shall we?

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!