Friday, September 14, 2007

Never Underestimate Kids!

Sometimes it's breath-taking to note how fast children learn. Chika has learnt to unscrew bottles and stuff. The success rate isn't 100%, still, it is amazing. Aza has learnt to go to the toilet (years of trying to toilet-train him in vain... and several days ago, he told us that he wanted to poo in the toilet. Just like that!) when he has to go, even though he still wears a diaper (just in case).

Yesterday, when I attempted to make charmnecklaces, Aza approached me and took the bead I was holding. "Bentuknya lucu, Mami. Kayak tetesan air." I was surprised. I never taught him that. How did he know how a drop of water looked like? And he summed it correctly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are looking more gorgeous every day. :-)

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!