Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm Currently Writing Two Books!

I'm so sorry... for I haven't been able to reply all of emails & comments in Friendster concerning Kintaholic. Life's been pretty hectic and tiring after Eid. I'll reply them eventually, okay!

All in all, I'm very pleased that I got some interesting feedbacks.

And oh, by the way, to those who asked, I'm currently writing a MetroPop and a TeenLit. (And many more, but I'm focusing myself on one MetroPop and one TeenLit.) And no, unfortunately, the TeenLit is not the sequel of Kintaholic. I haven't really thought of creating another sequel for Belanglicious, but who knows? We shall see.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!