Sunday, December 02, 2007

Rewarding Myself

Since I've finished editing ten (translated from English to Indonesian) books (quite a major feat for a novice like yours truly), I treated myself with a new pair of shoes. Brown, this time. (I already have similar shoes in black and white. I love this design so much!) The shoes look like a pair of pointe shoes. Flat. (I can't stand wearing high-heels!) Very comfortable. I can walk around using these shoes for hours. My first pair, black, has lasted for more than a year. Still in good condition (even though I often "abuse" it). And most importantly, the price's really reasonable. It used to be IDR 119,000 (plus 20% discount), but lately the price has been reduced to IDR 54,500. (About US $ 6-7)

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!