Monday, April 28, 2008

Me, a Translator Once More

Yep, it's official. Starting from today, I'm changing my gear (in odd times when I'm not writing, obviously) as a translator. The editor asked me to name my own deadline, and for this, I am at loss of what to say. (Grateful, yes, flattered, true, flabbergasted, need I say more?) To me, the manuscript is moderately difficult. Why? It has sooo many weird vocabularis concerning the occult. Suffice to say, what I'm translating right now is closely related to magic, namely, black magic.

Makes you wonder why the editor thought of me before assigning this book to me, eh? Ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a great blog,keep bloging..

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!