Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Random Comments from Others

1. Now that you've written ten books, you decide to take a break, right? A pity you won't be writing anymore...

Hellooo... how dare you assume things about me when you know nothing about me? Not at all?

2. I love your books! I bet you were popular in junior/high school, that's why you can write really well!

Oh sure, so only the popular ones can write, huh? How narrow-minded.

3. Your writing really resembles Meg Cabot's. Why do you copy her style so much?

Just because you're only familiar with Cabot's works, you assume that I copied her style? Read more books, dear! And I'm not copying her style. I just write whatever feels right for me.

4. Don't you have better things to do than writing TeenLit? Writing a serious book, perhaps?

Not even worth being angry at.

5. You're a mom, you're supposed to write books about mothers and children!

Ha ha!

On the other hand, I also receive plenty of good feedbacks. Thank goodness, I get more positive than negative ones. Some of my favorite comments... (translated to English, more or less)

1. Your book inspired me to cook. I even cooked one dish for my boyfriend, and he loved it!
2. I like your books so much, I'm writing a thesis about one of them!
3. I love reading the summaries of Kinta's dorama. You are so creative to think of that many stories!
4. QueryPita is wonderful. The plot is beautiful and neat.
5. I don't like reading books. When I saw a friend of mine reading your book, I decided to give it a try. I read it in one go, forgotting the fact that I had to go to the bathroom!

Thank YOU, readers. Thank you for your comments!

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!