Monday, March 31, 2008

I Love this Outfit!

Yes, I'm so in love with this brown top. It's so light and comfy, and it makes me feel beautiful. (Because I believe so, don't know whether it's true or not, and I don't really care, anyway...) Worn this a couple of weeks ago (long weekend), when I dated with my partner. I also wore friendship earrings (swarovski crystals) that I especially made for my best friends and I (namely Kori and Vani, and nobody else), silver chain and swarovski heart pendant, silver rings and a bangle.

Wondering why isman took the picture of me in this pose? If you really know my partner and yours truly, you will cease to wonder. We are that kind of couple. Heh heh.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!