Thursday, April 24, 2008

What Kind of Writer Am I?

The type who writes to share and inspire others. At least, I hope so. Yes, yes, I admit, I can be quite competitive. But I'm not the type who feels envious for others who have published their books.

Except perhaps... Meg Cabot or Nora Roberts. I wish I could be as productive as they are, later on!

I'm also a solitary kind of writer. Yeah. So the rumor says that most writers are reclusive. The few that I know are generally sociable. I can be, yet most of the time, I prefer to stay at home, dealing with my family and buddies. I feel safer with them. For I know, when I was still a mere nobody, they still loved and accepted me.

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!