Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Translation Projects!

Translated these...

Found several difficulties in translating the first book. It's my first, anyway. (Translating a book, that is. I've done translations for documents and all in the past.) For the second book, I had fun! I enjoyed the story even though finding the right/suitable translation for Carnivorous Carnival can be mind-boggling.

Whenever I'm down or feeling like giving up, I leaf through the pages and get the spirit once more to keep on working.

Now, four more books to translate!

1 comment:

rina said...

Mbak Don, salam kenal ya. Aku Rina, salah satu pengagum Mbak Donna. Aku sering banget masuk ke multiply-nya Mbak, atau ke vervain ini, biarpun yang multiply lebih lengkap ya Mbak. Salam manis untuk chika dan aza. Semoga Mbak Donna terus berkarya dan bisa menjadi inspirasi untuk orang-orang di luar sana. Minta izin permisi untuk ngelink blog nya Mbak Donna, kalau sempat take a visit ke blog-ku ya Mbak. biarpun aku tahu, Mbak sibuk banget. Good luck and God bless you

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!