Saturday, May 10, 2008

An Old Short Story of Mine...

...written years ago, still manages to make me smile. Today Mr. Postman went to my house and gave me this receipt. A money order. From Bobo magazine. Bobo is probably one of the most famous children magazine in Indonesia... when I was a kid I subscribed to this magazine. Suffice to say, this magazine helped me to broaden my mind and reading skill.

Several years ago, I submitted one story to this magazine... and the following year (aye, finally!) it was published. Then after, what, another year? Two years? (I lost count) I got this. It is said that my story is now being published as a compilation in Bobo's Short Stories Collection, vol. 51. Will definitely try to buy several for my nieces and nephews, later on!

No comments:

Match Up
Match each word in the left column with its synonym on the right. When finished, click Answer to see the results. Good luck!