This is one of our favorites, and I'd like to share it to join a virtual cooking competition done by Blogfam. It's called "Say It with a Sandwich" because cooking, to me, is one of the ways to express love. The ingredients as shown in the pictures are:
1. 150 gram fillet chicken, minced, mixed with a tablespoon of honey, a dash of salt, pepper, and dried chopped mint (optional).
2. A quarter of onion and one garlic, minced.
3. Approx. 50 ml of mayonnaise. (or to your liking)
4. Peterseli. Chop well. (to your liking)
5. 40 gram of honeyed salted peanuts.
6. 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
7. Regular bread. (For this sandwich, I use wheat and white.)
And how do you make it? Really easy!
1. Sautee onion and garlic using olive oil.
2. Add the chicken, mix well till it's done.
3. Put the chicken in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, stir well.
4. Add peanuts, stir well.
5. Add chopped peterseli, mix well.
6. Spread the mixture on the bread.
7. Put wheat bread on top.
8. Again, spread the mixture on top of the wheat bread.
9. Dress it according to your liking... and it's done!
10. You can now share your love (i.e. cooking) to your loved ones!